Friday, May 23, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Jan tagged me!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My seven random/weird facts:
  1. I am a complete control freek! yes as hard as that might be to believe... when it comes to getting something done I'm a firm believer in "if you want it done right, do it yourself!" LOL
  2. I totally love Coronation Street! Yes that long running British Soap Opera is faithfully watched by me each and every week!
  3. I love Mrs. Vickies Salt n' Vinegar chips.... I can eat an entire bag all by myself when I'm in the mood too.
  4. I love all kinds of music except one... I hate country!
  5. My favorite food is Thai.
  6. I used to be a liftee attendant at the local ski hill! Talk about the perfect job for a young teenage skier! Free ski pass included too!
  7. When I was a kid I wanted to grow up and be an archaeologist digging in the dirt for treasures in some exotic far away land!
I'm tagging only 6 people... cause everyone else has been tagged!!

Jo W.
SooZeeQue
Susan F.
Shelley M.
Donna
Sonja

No comments: