Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Friends & Fun

I had a great weekend! The weather was wonderful.... finally! and we got to enjoy an evening with our good friends Ann & Rob on Saturday. We jumped on the boat for a 40 min. ride down the river to the Gill Netter Pub for dinner and then went back to the house boat for an evening of music, dance and general fun.... needless to say, we stayed overnight!

On Sunday morning I had to get up early, get DH home and then go to a crop! My Scrapaholics group celebrated their 100th event.... we had a great day! and I made a mini album (6x6) in one day :) I used the new Passport papers and embellishments by Making Memories for this mini album and am going to put in various photos of my favorite places we've travelled to.


2 comments:

Jo said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend Izzy ... so sorry I had to miss the crop, I really need some scrapping time.

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to spend your weekend - It looks like you all had a great time! I LOVE your travel album - very cute!