I just received an "I love your blog tag" from Jo and Kathy!! Thanks ladies! You're both such wonderful friends and I love your enthusiasm for the art of scrapbooking and your creative work is stunning.
So here we go....
I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the ones you’ve nominated.
Here are my 7 nominations:
1) Jan - a friend I met through TLC who is the sweetest woman I know! She's a great inspiration to everyone, I don't know how she does it all! I miss you girlfriend, we need to make another trip to the UK so I can play tour guide again :)
2) Wendy - another TLC buddy who I had met but didn't really get to know until we went on the Baja Cruise together... Wendy you're a wonderful lady with a great passion for all you do!
3) Krystal G. - now here's a real business entrepreneur who inspires everyone she meets! A "power house" is all I can say, she really helped us all when we needed advice when it came to our business! Thanks Krystal!
4) Krystal H. - my digital goddess! OMGosh Krystal has an amazing talent for designing digital products and layouts! My inspiration for everything digital in the scrapbooking world!
5) Shell - a Kiwi living in California who rocks this world! Shell you've got a real zest for life and your such a great friend! Thanks for all the laughs and fun.
6) Shelley - get the "Shellbillies" together and you've got yourself one huge laughing fest! Shelley you're amazing and I love your infectious fun attitude. Her stories are hilarious!
7) Rach - here's another amazing digi scrapper! Rach you're digi creations are amazing and you're another great inspiration and friend.
This was a hard tag to complete - I have so many friends in bloggin' land! all of my local friends had already been tagged previously so I decided to tag all my long distance friends who I met through TLC. They've been a great source of inspiration and we became friends quickly. It's nice to have our blogs so we can stay in touch with the goings on in our lives. Girls.... Love you all!