Monday, September 29, 2008

BC Crop For Kids Weekend

We had such a great time this weekend at the BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids. Great friends, amazing prizes, awesome goodie bags, wonderful classes, giggles & tears and so much more!

At last count $22,100.00 had been raised so far! WOW!!! Scrapbookers are amazing & dedicated.

Mary and Sandra (the organizers) have already told us that the 2009 event will be held October 23 - 25 so keep checking their website for more information and keep your calendar clear so you can join us!

I was fortunate to be able to TA for three very talented ladies. DebbyVisser - she rocks! Heather Stanworth the new owner of PageFrame Designs in Utah! and Jessie Hurley - from Cherish the Thought! I had an amazing time TA'ing for these ladies :)

I took some classes too! Imagine that! some time out for myself to take a class or two to learn, create & play! I attended an fun class on Friday evening taught by Sonja McLean -called "Fanciful Flowers" - we created four great cards using Pageframe Designs Cards. It was so nice to finally meet Sonja in person we've only chatted via email or the POTP message board. On Sunday morning I had a blast taking Diane Pais' Canvas Decor Class - you rock Diane! These little canvas projects are going to make some awesome Christmas gifts this year :)

In a nutshell.... we scrapbooked our hearts out!! and had a fabulous time together. Thanks to my roomies for creating "Lamp Girl" I loved it!

There will be more photos to come once I've had a chance to share with my roomies but for now I'll leave you with these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a blast!! And made some great fun projects! :-D

FUN!

Sue C said...

Looks like a great time!

I will be going next year for sure!!!