Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Two more sleeps.....

& it's Friday!! I'll be heading to the BC Crop for Kids!!

I'm really looking forward to a weekend of fun & scrapbooking with my friends. I've got a few things organized already, Thursday night I'll be packing up the crop tote :)

I also decided yesterday that the ol' blog needed a bit of a face lift, so I'm in the midst of doing "blog renovations" if a link doesn't work yet, don't worry I'm working on it.... in my spare time! LOL

Things went well at ICBC, 100% covered, no deductible fee, free rental car (while mine is in the shop) & I get a massage therapy session too!

So I'll leave you with yesterday mornings' sunrise from my east living room window!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

love the new header so far.
What a gorgeous sunset.

Have a great time, can't wait to all you get done.

Anonymous said...

love the header and the sunset!!

and hey...
...more sleeps is MY expression.. I am sure I copyrighted it *LOL*

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous picture! Love the new look too. Can't wait to hear all about the crop.

Kathy said...

Love your new look Izzy! Way to capture such a beautiful sunset! I'm excited for C4K! We'll see ya there girlfriend!

Jan said...

Wow! That's awesome with the car. I know you hate that it was wrecked, but 100% covered. Awesome!

Hope the crop was great!!!!

Oh, and love the blog revamp!