Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's September!

Where on earth did the summer go!? I can't believe we're already into September, the kids are back to school today and it's back to work today after a nice Labour Day Long Weekend.

The designs were revealed yesterday over at A Scrap Addict's Sketches. The next reveal will be on Sept. 15th. I really enjoyed my first round of sketches. I'm on the DT until February 2009, so be sure to check back each month for links to the Sketches the design team creates.

I was battling a cold the past few days (sniff sniff) but feel like my ol' self again today! I hate colds! I actually was able to taste my food yesterday for the first time since Thursday.

I was making Christmas cards for a few hours yesterday morning... yes I said Christmas cards! These ones are for a swap that I'm in, but I'm also starting to get our own cards ready for the holiday season. September is the kick off month for me to get ready for the holiday season.

I'll be busy making a few gift items to send out in October to the family in Germany and then I'll start working on my list of gifts to make for family & friends here!

September is going to be a busy scrapbooking month so stay tuned for updates and photos of the various events and projects that I'll be doing.

Happy September!

8 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

I know what you mean! It's already nearly fall - holy COW! I'm hoping to get some scrappy time in soon - although I have so many left over cards from last year, I doubt I'll make new ones, LOL!

Jacqueline said...

You're really on the ball! I'll be watching for the updates. :)

Kathy said...

Love your Christmas card Izzy! Hope it's for our swap LOL Sounds like you have a busy month ahead of you! So excited for you to be on the DT! I'll be sure to check in and see what you come up with. Congrats again!

ScrappeeDiane said...

Love the colours you choose for the cards. I love non traditional colours. Very exciting news about the design team, I'll definately check it out.

Jan said...

Beautiful cards.. you busy, busy lady! : ) You always inspire me when you get started on your holiday items so early.

Jodi said...

Beautiful card.

Jean Marie said...

Very pretty card to start out your holiday season projects!
Congrats!!on Am I a Scrap Addicts DT
your digital take on the sketch was great!!
found my way here via Canadian Carnival :)

bcgal00 Rae said...

Wow...xmas cards already eh? What a great card for your swap.