Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October is here!

It's already Wednesday - "hump day" and it's October 1st.... cripes where did September go?

Time is flying by, I need to put my super sonic jet pack on in the next couple of weeks to meet some deadlines. The Christmas parcel to Germany needs to be posted before the 27th of this month! Mailing parcels or cards from Canada? visit the Canada Post site for deadlines.

This is my SYTYCS layout for Week #2


The layouts for A Scrap Addict's Sketches are up now too! Here's mine.

I've got to start work on the Scrap Addicts DT sketch due in the middle of this month & work on my SYTYCS Week #3 challenge.

The rest of this week involves (other than work) Scrapaholics meeting tonight, Rush Hour concert Thursday night with Ann, Tobey Keith concert on Friday night with Darissa and I'm going to "A Crop with a View" put on by my friend Diane at Get Creative Scrapbooking on Sunday with my friend Jo!

Happy Hump Day! Enjoy the rest of the week :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe it's October already either.

Love the layouts, hope you get everything done. Don't forget to share your DT stuff with us.

Kathy said...

Love your LOs Izzy! Thanks for the reminder fo packages off to Europe. I better get my butt in gear! Got a spare jet pack I can borrow???