Friday, November 28, 2008

It isn't December yet.....

and I've already received a Christmas card from a Scrapaholic friend, our infamous tin of amazingly scrumptious German baked goodies arrived from Tante Ingrid yesterday (god knows how much I love this lebkuchen!) and I'm already humming Christmas carols!

The holiday cards are all finished and will be put into the mail box this weekend. I've got to wrap some gifts and ship a box to Kelowna, that's going out on Monday.
I've got decorating on my mind .."hey sweetie" (yes, you Norne!) guess what we're doing on Sunday? Holiday Lights! LOL

I'll be busy over the course of the weekend with Stamp Club at Sue's place Saturday morning. Norbert and I are going to the Brahms Requiem at the Chan Centre on Saturday evening. And well you know, I'll be decorating on Sunday and setting up my Advent.

Monday will kick off the month of December!! so inquiring minds want to know.... Wendy, Shell, Shelley, Jan, Rach (and anyone else who wants to play)... are we doing our picture/layout a day again this year? this would make it three years in a row if we go for it ;)

And Ann.... I've got my holiday clothing and jewelry all ready to roll :) Looking forward to our annual kick off on Monday! (the rest of you will have to wait to hear and see what we do).

Have a great weekend everyone! and to my friends across the border, Happy Thanksgiving Weekend... I hope you're all having a great holiday with your family and friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep I am going to do picture a day this year... whether I will get the layouts done is another story *LOL*

although I did buy myself an early chrissy pressie - of a day by day christmas album by Teresa Collins - so maybe I will get it done!

RealRach said...

Count me IN! I will do a combo of Layouts/Photos! And can they be "OLD" photos?? You know, never before seen since I have this fancy new toy?! LOL

Kathy said...

I'd love to play Izzy! Love this idea and have never done it before. I'm decorating Sunday too and pulling out the advent calenders...I think I have 4 now lol

ScrappeeDiane said...

I wanna play too. What are the rules? Is it a photo a day or a photo a day that gets scrapped that day. Sunday/Monday will be my decorating days. Have a great weekend.

Jo said...

Hey .... Me too!!!! Me To!!! afterall i spent most of Timberline making my "Picture a day" album for the month of December ...