Saturday, November 29, 2008

Me, Scrapbooking

While at the retreat last weekend, I created two layouts with myself as the subject matter. Yup that's right lil' ol' me doing what I love ... Scrapbooking!

This first layout was quite fun to create. In August I went to a cropping event where we learned to use Glimmer Mist.... I fell it love with this product! The photos in this layout are of me & my canvas creation made using Glimmer Mist. In creating my page I used Glimmer Chips that I 'misted' with Glimmer Mist (note... it takes time to dry!) I used rub ons to create my title and decided that I'd highlight 'key' and 'glimmer' using stickles... another fun product to use.

For the second layout I used a photo that Deanna took of me at a class.... I'm painting chipboard in the photo (which I promptly dipped into flock for that fuzzy effect). I wanted a simple layout with minimal embellishments and I'm happy with the way this turned out!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous layouts Izzy! That's such a great picture of you in your cruisin hat!

Anonymous said...

Wow, isn't the effect of that glimmer mist amazing!