Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 18 - David & Izzy

I had a wonderful dinner with my friend David at the Hotel Vancouver last night. The hotel is really lovely all decked out for the holidays. I got into the spirit and had my first mulled wine of the season in the lounge before we went to dinner.
My dad sent us photos of the snow they've got at their place in Qualicum Beach. It snowed 18" last weekend and then they received another 22" on Wednesday. They definitely have way more snow than we do! Dad has been digging his way out...

The street they live on buried in snow!

Front of the house... see how nicely dad dug out the driveway!

The back yard... that's 40" back there!

3 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

What a beautiful layout - I just love it!!!

Jo said...

OMG I cannot believe the snow at your parents house. amazing for that part of the world.

RealRach said...

Geez...that's some SNOW!