Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 17 - Let it Snow!

The snow continues to fall in Vancouver! Yippee :) Okay, so the traffic sucks, some of the highways are closed, the valley has white out conditions and wind chill factors of -23 but just think of how pretty it will all look on a sunny day... like diamonds glittering everywhere. Plus, I really really want a White Christmas! My photo is of City Hall during yesterdays' snow fall.
Check the forecast for Vancouver for the next few days here. It looks like it's going to snow again on Sunday and if we're all good boys and girls it's going to snow on Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes well - as much as I would like a white christmas - I don't like the cold - that is why we live in Cali!!!

LOL

course I would not mind the cold, no matter how cold, as long as I could stay inside drinking lots of alkeehole to keep warm from the inside out!

oh and how cool that I won the RAK!! Go me!

Wendy said...

i love that you have been posting lots of snow pics. I like to see it, but I wouldn't want to live in it!

Thanks for sharing!