Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dec.16th & RAK Winner

Congrats to my wonderful friend Shell! She's the winner of the RAK (BTW, sorry I'm late with announcing it, I've been a tad busy) I was born in Sheffield, England on the 24th of August. Bonus kudos you Shell... you got both right! I'll get your RAK out in the post ASAP.

Here's another one for you work on through the rest of the week. Can you name three holiday traditions that I have with my friends? (... there aren't just three, but that's all you've got to name!)

I love seeing various holiday light displays, but I also love the fact that down at Granville Island not only are the buildings decorated but other 'residents' & businesses are decorating too. I took a few photos but decided to use these two. One of a 'resident boat' decked out with lights & the cement truck down at Ocean Cement is brightly decorated with lights too, the truck is wired for sound & has Christmas carols playing too.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful pictures Izzy! Don't you just love how the city looks right now with all the snow and Christmas lights twinkling?!

I know one of your traditions is to go to Spa Utopia with some of your girlfriends instead of exchanging Christmas presents each year.

and....with a little research, my other two guesses are you always decorate your home on December 1st and you always get a new pair of Christmas PJs. :o)

Have fun in the snow girlfriend! Hugs!

Jo said...

spa day
new christmas pj's
making candy with ...Ann (i think)
and for the last couple of years doing a digi layout a day ...


i hope i got at least 3 right ...

thanks so much for donating to my brothers fund raising efforts. You are a doll!!!

Jadranka said...

hi izzy
beautiful photos and i love the layout, gorgeous !
ok 3 holiday traditions you have..

spa utopia visit with Ann & Helen

kicking off the christmas season with Ann every year on December 1st

making peanut brittle with Ann

:)