Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day Today!

I got a call from Sandra at POTP.... due to the poor weather/road conditions the store is closed today, guess who has a day off today! I'm going to do some work in my office... filing uggh! and then I'll go play in the snow for awhile and make my way over to Rob's office to drop off some peanut brittle & a photo album for him to take home to Ann tonight.

Sounds like Ann had a very scary drive into work today, luckily she made it safely and has decided to take the office laptop home with her this afternoon and stay home for a few days, smart idea! with more snow in the forecast the roads will only get worse not better!

I'll do a few errands/chores this afternoon as well so that I'm not rushing around tomorrow before mom & dad arrive (hopefully!) Dad emailed and they've had another ton of snow at their place but it's clearing and they hope to be on the ferry tomorrow. If not... well, we'll just have to freeze a wack of food & celebrate Christmas with them when the weather does get better!

Everyone guessed my 3 holiday traditions correctly, the random generator selected..... JO! as the winner of the RAK. I'll get this out to you ASAP Jo :)

So here's one for you to work on this Christmas week...can you name my three current favorite scrapbooking products/lines?

Here's a photo from my east facing window early this morning.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Your 3 fav scrapbooking products/lines .... eeeeeks ... I'm taking a wild guess here ... Tattered Angels (glimmer mist & stuff), Prima (gotta love those flowers) and Tim Holtz/Ranger (stamps and inks and stickles) ...

okay, this might be my top 3 faves ... but they might be yours too!

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous photo Izzy! I know you love Tattered Angels for sure but with all the fun stuff out there and how creative you are I'm stuck for the other two.

Jadranka said...

lovely photo ..! i won't be able to guess your 3 scrap products..i don't even know all the names myself...! :) but i did want to say i hope your parents make it over so you can all enjoy christmas together. please give them both big hugs and chrismas wishes from me! :)

Jan said...

I love this photo!! Very unique!

Merry Christmas!!

RealRach said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND! XOXO