Sunday, January 04, 2009

More of the white stuff....

It snowed again all day Saturday... don't get me wrong, I like snow! It's much better than the dismal dampness & grey of rain.

Vancouver has been getting its fair share of the white stuff and it certainly does have its pros & cons. Our friends Ann & Rob were coming to visit on Saturday evening but due to the road conditions we've had to postpone... and being stuck inside on a Saturday night when I could have been at the pub with friends is definitely a con in my book!

On the pro side of the snow fall... I spent a good chunk of the day sitting in my scrapbook area making cards. I think I've got all the Birthday cards for 2009 made & a few misc. cards too. I made 20 cards yesterday! It was the perfect day for it, I just sat in my wheelchair and created while watching the snow fall outside.

My photo for Jan. 3rd one of the cards I made.

5 comments:

Jo said...

very pretty card ... i bet by the time with wheelchair stint is over you are going to have a ton of cards made ... and mini books ... and layouts ... :)

Anonymous said...

Izzy...beautiful card. I love how you have the very wide scalloped circle around the sentiment.
Did you say ALL your birthday cards are made for this year? OMG girl!
I'll bring over some supplies and you can make mine now...wouldn't want you bored would we? LOL
Sue

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Izzy!

My WOTY is ORGANIZE, and you definitely inspire me to get it together.

Shelley Moore said...

Wow - Iz - love that card! I am so stinkin' far behind... I really need to get some cards made too!

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Izzy! 20?! You mad woman you!