Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photos and Another blog award!


Jan. 26 - Mmmm good Jan.27 - Spa time! Jan.28 - Scrapbooking!

Thanks Jan! for the blog award.

There are a few things to do with this one.... Enjoy!

1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life.

Ich liebe dich mein schatz!

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.

* Having a loving & supportive family

* Working at a job that I enjoy

* Treasuring time spent with family and friends

* Learn something new each day

* Lending a helping hand where & when I can

* Being able to laugh at myself

3. Assign 5 other blogs this award: Kathy, SooZeeQue, Diane, Hayley, Sue F.

4 comments:

hayleycreates said...

ok, maybe I'm a bit of a slow one, but how do I put this and the other one that you gave me on my page??

ScrappeeDiane said...

Thanks for the nod, I'll try and get this done tonight.

Jo said...

oh yummy, that dessert looks wonderful ... glad you had fun on your spa day!!!

Jan said...

You're looking pretty comfy there!