Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Today's the day....

I have another x-ray, see the surgeon and IF all looks good, cross your fingers, I might even be able to start putting weight on my foot again and learn to walk. Four hours before the appointment and I'm really antsy, I want to go now!

Other than that, what have I been up to?... hmmm I have been taking my photos but haven't posted them daily. Bad me... but other things have been keeping me busy so I haven't blogged for a few days. So here are the photos.

On Thursday I was up at the local shopping centre with a friend and asked her if we could pop into the dollar store... well what did I spy? a bargain! MM acrylic paints in a 6 pack for only $6.49! Now that's a deal in these parts!

Friday was a pretty standard day until I got the mail.... I received a lovely card and some goodies from Jan! What a wonderful surprise, Jan that was so sweet of you, thanks!

In preparation for Norbert's company dinner party on Saturday night I booked an appointment at the hairdresser for a hair cut.... I was desperate for one! Norbert was kind enough to wheel me over and then come pick me up afterwards. Aaaah the simple joy of sitting in the salon getting your hair washed, cut and blow dried... it's basic but so blissful!

And Sunday... well it was SuperBowl Sunday after all. Great game, especially the 4th quarter, but sadly my underdog team didn't quite pull off the win.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow! That is a deal! Your hair looks great too! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that all goes well at your appointment today and you can start putting a little weight on your foot. Take it easy though and don't push yourself too much! We want you better!