Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"On the Road Again".......

... no I'm not taking another vacation (just yet!) but I am driving!!! Yippee.... freedom!

This has been the longest 13 weeks of my life, I'm still not wearing the ol' jet pack yet or running any marathons, but considering how much damage there was to my leg & ankle I think I've managed pretty well. Thanks largely to my husband, family and friends for all their support, I can't imagine how anyone without a good support network could manage this sort of thing. Not only the physical aspects but the emotional as well. So a great big thanks to everyone who put up with me, drove me around, pushed my wheelchair, came to visit me, took me on vacation and a whole host of other things!! You helped me survive!

It's been awhile since I posted my 365 photos, but I have been taking pictures.

March 14th - Salt & Pepper shakers taking during lunch at the Coombs Country Market
March 15th - Mom's sewing "explosion box" she made for herself.
March 16th - Gold!! there's gold on my bathroom shelf! LOLMarch 17th - A very very old music book from GermanyMarch 18th - Basic Grey's Book of Me kit for the month of March.... I'm loving this project.
March 19th - Look! it's Flamingo paper!! It's from Stampin' Up and I just had to have it. Perfect to scrapbook Freddy Flamingo LOL!March 20th - a visit with Daisy! (and SooZeeQue too)March 21st - lunch at the Cheshire Cheese pub with my GF's Ann & Helen

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad you are feeling better. Have a great time, but don't over do!

Jo said...

i am glad to see you back and blogging ... i was missing you
love the old german music book and the explosion box! its all of these little details that keep life so interesting :)

Jan said...

YEAH!! Happy to hear you're driving again!! I'm sure that feels great!!! Doing a happy dance for ya!

Sue C said...

Woo Hoo Izzy!

I am so glad you are able to drive again - it's so nice to be mobile again, isn't it?

hayleycreates said...

Glad you've got your independence back. I know you've missed it. Happy to hear you're feeling better! Maybe see you at the Coffee Meetup and Copic Club next week!

Jodi aka mojomama said...

Yay freedom!!!!!bet that feels good!! Woo hoo-now just remmeber, you are driving now, no throwing your arms up in the air around every corner!!! :)