Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Firmly Strapped On....

...the jet pack is back! and as my friend Jo kindly commented, it's firmly strapped on and ready to roll. I've confirmed it, April has been an action packed month and looking ahead to May, it's just as busy.

This is how it is right now and for the coming month... I've gone back to work full time - I've picked up a couple of Friday night & Saturday shifts in May at the LSS (Pick of the Patch) - I've recently accepted a new position which I will start in September, Vice President Vancouver Women's Musical Society - I'll be making a trip to Qualicum Beach for a few days in May to visit mom & dad - Preparing for another fundraising event at Hycroft on the 24th of May - Wrapping up & reviewing the Music in the Morning fundraiser which was held this month - Dinner with friends - Celebrating DH's birthday - Scrapaholics - Stamp Club - Club Copic - VWMS Executive meeting - concerts & various other social engagements. See a pattern here?? LOL It's official.... Izzy's back!

Photos for Project 365

Monday April 27 - morning coffee!
Tuesday April 28 - It's almost May and the Poinsetta is still growing!

6 comments:

Sue C said...

yay Izzy!!!
Welcome back!

Jo said...

Girl you are just so much fun! and so full of energy ... and did i mention fun! I'm so glad you are back!!! love the jet pack :)

Sue said...

Seriously Izzy..I think you were only "gone' for about 7 days...LOL..once ythat toe sock took off to the pub you were back at it LOL! I still laugh over that picture!!! HaHaHa
Welcome back to full trottle!!

Jadranka said...

all that stuff going on and you have kept that poinsetta alive??? You Really Are Super-Woman !

glad to hear you are back 100% !

:)

ScrappeeDiane said...

Love the jet pack.

Kathy said...

lol...cannot believe you kept that poinsettia going! You still have to get me one of those jet pack girlfriend. I soooo need one! lol