Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Project 365

Man alive! I'm behind in posting photos, it's been so busy around here with family, friends, social engagements and work that I haven't had time to post!




I was surprised on Friday evening - I went out to a Dance House event with my friend Marnie and Pierce Brosnan was there, he happened to be sitting with our group that evening.... and then what should happen on Sunday when I'm out celebrating Ann's birthday with her.... he's having lunch at Cardero's too! I think he was following me all weekend! LOL

4 comments:

Jo said...

wow, he is still yummy! as usual Izzy, it sounds like you are firmly strapped into your jet pack and busy doing lots of fun stuff! It sure is nice to see you updating your blog :)

ScrappeeDiane said...

wow is right, yummy! I'm so jealous, I would have loved to look at him. I love the movie "Thomas Crown Affair".

Jadranka said...

OMG how Exciting!!! you got to see that gorgeous man Twice in one weekend ? you lucky, lucky girl!

Susan said...

oohhhh...Pierce! Lucky you, looove him. *drool* sounds like you're back to your usual uber-busy self. Have fun!