Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Socially Engaged....

It's been hopping around here for the past week and this week is just as full!

We enjoyed the Victoria Day long weekend and spent some time with our friend Charles... two pub luncheons in one weekend with him! We really enjoyed ourselves and the weather was lovely.I spent most of my spare time last week getting organized for the VWMS annual fundraising event at Hycroft. I enjoyed a wonderful Sunday afternoon at Hycroft, aptly called "An Afternoon of Musical Delights". Our fundraiser was a great success... we had a full house, the weather was gorgeous, the gardens at Hycroft were in full bloom and everyone enjoyed the amazing musical performances. Last night I enjoyed a Greek dinner with my friend Diane & went back to her place afterwards for a nice visit.

Tonight I'm off to wish "Bon Voyage" to my friends Ann & Rob who are leaving for their holiday to Italy on Thursday.... can you say "Excited!" Ann is jumping out of her skin with giddiness.

Wednesday I'm attending another fundraiser at the Vancouver Rowing Club for marta marta Hop, a local and very talented dance group.

Thursday I'm visiting with Jadranka and will catch up with her and hear all about her latest trip to L.A.

Friday is my DH's birthday and we have plans to spend the day together and go to Provence for dinner.

Saturday, I can start the day out with the soccer match, head out to Pick of the Patch to help at the store (they're having a big sale!) and then in the evening DH and I are heading to the Bavarian Beer Fest. A live band, The Silverstars, will be performing both modern and Beerfest style music. There will be delicious traditional Beerfest food and German Beer.

Sunday, it's scrapbook time with my friends from the Scrapaholics group.

So there you have it.... I'm totally 100% socially engaged this week! Catch me if you can!

4 comments:

hayleycreates said...

Holy Cow Woman... don't forget to stop and breathe with all those plans. I'm tired just after reading what you're going to be doing! Have a great time!

Jo said...

Not busy enough are you :) ... see you Saturday!

ScrappeeDiane said...

I can't wait to see the photos from the Beerfest. Are you wearing a cute little outfit like in the poster??? See you Sunday :o)

RealRach said...

It's no wonder we are friends...we live the same lifestyle! LOL