Saturday, July 18, 2009

Glimmer Glory

I had a really nice day at the Lion's Bay "Crop with a View". I managed to make great progress on a gift album (sorry no photos the recipient may be lurking) and I had some great laughs with Jo and Diane.

Jo is a Glimmer Mist fan.... okay, better tell it like it is.... she's a fanatic! LOL
Jo was busy working on a beautiful Glimmer Album all day and the results are amazing. My photo of the day is of Jo in all her "Glimmer Glory". And the lucky girl won the twoonie draw, so she could buy MORE glimmer mist.

4 comments:

Jo said...

What can I say ... i just love the stuff!!!! :)

Wendy said...

I am with ya Jo I love the stuff too! What is your favorite color? I must say mine is pink

Kathy said...

What a great picture of Jo! Sounds like you all had a great time. I'm hoping to make it out to one of Diane's crops this summer.

Jadranka said...

So cute!!!