Friday, August 07, 2009

Circle of Friends Blog Award


My friend Diane has given me the Circle of Friends Award . Diane is a great friend, I love her infectious laugh... she and I have so much in common! It's no wonder we were able to be "roomies" and "travel buddies", we could read each others minds!


Here are the rules for this award:

- To pick up the Circle of Friends Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. - Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

In the name of friendship I'm bestowing this award to SooZeeQue, Jadranka, Jan, Wendy, and Susan F.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you!!! A nice encouragement for me to actually post on my own blog! LOL!!

ENJOY your weekend!!

Sue said...

Ditto what Jan said! Thanks my friend!
I have been so bad with my oor card blog. But with the wedding behind us I can start to focus a bit more on my craft LOL...of course...since #2 son got engaged yesterday evening (YIPPEE we are thrilled) the wedding planning is again going into full swing! HELP!!!!!