Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary & Surprise!

Today we celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary, it's also the same day we started dating 10 years ago.... & we've been best friends for over 2o years! I made DH an album... he loved it!and now the surprise... I was ambushed!! LOL My friend Diane organized a surprise dinner with friends from the Scrapaholics for my upcoming birthday at Las Margaritas. I had no idea... they got me good! we had a wonderful evening... thanks everyone for all the wonderful well wishes, flowers, cards, goodies and great laughs. You're the best! I had a terrific evening.

I'll create a slide show later to post all the other "fun" photos that my friends took.... these three are from Sue F. , there's more to come! So stay tuned :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it....but I had a dinner in North Van and couldn't be at both places at the same time....maybe one day I will figure out how to clone myself. Happy Birthday Izzy.

Iris

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary Izzy! What a beautiful shot of you and hubby on the beach! I love your dress! Glad I was able to come out and celebrate your birthday with you! Big Hugs!

laterg8r said...

happy anniversary izzy :D

sorry i missed your party :(

ScrappeeDiane said...

Happy Anniversary Izzy & Norbert. I'm glad you were surprised, it was a fun night.

Jo said...

Happy Anniversary and happy birthday in advance !!!

Jadranka said...

happy anniversary to you both!! big hugs to one of my favourite couples !!