Monday, August 17, 2009

My 3rd Blog-a-versary

OMG! I've been blogging since August 2006! where the heck did those three years go.... well I went back and read some older blog posts. It was neat to remember a bunch of things I'd totally forgotten about. Ever go back to read your older posts?

Carrie posted on her blog this interesting link to Blog Books you can create a book of a year's worth of blogging. Looks pretty easy to create and configure.... hmmmm I'll have to consider this! TFS Carrie!

I was at a Scrapaholics crop yesterday... I've missed the last couple of crops due to conflicts in my summer schedule. It was wonderful to see the girls and catch up on some of their news! Oh, I did scrapbook too ;) I managed to finish a card and the August BG Book of Me double page layout, well almost, I've got to print a 5x7 photo to place on the page and then it's complete! Thanks ladies for a great day!

I recently put the finishing touches on another album, just add photos and it's complete!I have this habit of creating mini albums "sans photos" and adding the photos AFTER I've completed the album. I find it makes it easier for me to choose which photos will go into the album and I get a lot more done this way rather than using my precious scrapbooking time weeding through an entire package of photos trying to decide which photo I'll use on which page of the mini album! I can do that later :)

That's all folks! have a great week!

6 comments:

laterg8r said...

you should sooo make your blog years into a book - very cool!

love that you create the book first. then if your pics don't work you can always print them in b&w or sepia. good plan

Jo said...

create the book first ??? thats a cool idea izzy!!! Happy 3rd blogaversary!

Kathy said...

Happy 3rd Blog-a-versary Izzy! Love your mini albums. You've got me hooked now too!

ScrappeeDiane said...

Happy Blog-A-Versary. I love the idea of printing out the blog, I think I'm going to do that too.

Have a great day :o)

hayleycreates said...

Wow... 3 years. What a sage blogger. Brilliant idea about the mini albums! Now I can finally use that Zutter...oh wait, I don't have one..

CARRIE......

(too bad she posted after me and will not likely read that.)

You're a doll Izzy.

hayleycreates said...

Clearly I'm on crack..no margarita.... I mean I posted AFTER her... DOH!