Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wet your pants....

..it's funny! The Canterbury Tales at Queen Elizabeth Park is hilarious. Warning, definitely not for young children, the faint of heart, or people without a really really good sense of humour.

Here's the lowdown: five of Chaucer's tales are told in various locations at Queen Elizabeth Park. The tales have been modernized, they are entertaining & quite satirical.
There's a tour guide (hilarious guy!) He guides you from place to place within the park to see & hear the performer's tell their tale. OMG! it was a riot. I managed to get in one photo of the musicians (sorry no photography allowed I was told) so I guess you'll have to go and see this for yourselves. Ann & I had a fantastic time!
And for my friend Carrie.... I have a follower's gadget now, located on the right hand side :) thanks for the reminder to put it up.

3 comments:

ScrappeeDiane said...

That looks like a fun time, you rebel taking pics.

Jo said...

oh wow, that looks like a whole lot of fun!

laterg8r said...

omg - thank you izzy for putting up the followers button - now i will be updated whenever you post! you rock!

ps - TAG, you're it!