Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Where am I?

I'm kicking around.... bad blogger that I am.  It's been busy with work, watching FIFA, scrapbooking, socializing, family etc. so blogging took a back seat.  Please forgive me!

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and support as I deal with the loss of Charles. 

Dad came to visit the last weekend in June. We went on a photo shoot around town, great weekend and loads of fun.  I think he walked the soles off of his shoes.....
DH and I went to Valdes for the Canada Day weekend with Ann and Rob!  As usual loads of fun... we had great weather too!
Doesn't this look like a tough life!?
Just spending the next couple of days clearing things up, laundry, organizing and packing for our two week get away to hot and sunny Kelowna.  Vancouver is supposed to hit a high of 30 C this week.... Kelowna is going to be a whopping 35 - 38 C.  Thank god we've got AC and a swimming pool.  Bring it on!  I'm just going to be lounging in the pool on a floatie with a bevvie in hand.


We've got the excitement of FIFA around here too.... we're rooting for Germany!!! Go Germany Go!
And finally.... layouts! I've actually done some layouts recently, here they are.


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to see you are getting some relaxation time in. enjoy!

ScrappeeDiane said...

Awesome layouts, I love seeing them IRL at the store. Love the photo from Valdez and the one at the Library. Glad you are back to blog world. Go Netherlands :o)
Oops I think that was my outside voice.

laterg8r said...

great that you are getting a break, i'd spend all my time in the pool too :D

great lo's :D

Jo said...

it's about time you got back to your blog Missy tsk tsk tsk ... love the Valdez photo and the Library photo is amazing! Have a great time in Kelowna ... i will be here ...hot, sweaty and without a pool ... colour me green right now ... its the envy speaking!