Tuesday, November 02, 2010

52 days and moving along.....

Things are moving along here with preparations for the holiday season.... yeah, yeah, I know it's only the beginning of November, but I had to ship out my first parcel before October 25th to make Canada Post's holiday deadline.  This is what I've been prepping the past couple of weeks.



Holiday gift bags... made with leftover scraps & supplies

Christmas Cards
Gift Tags
I'm off to Timberline Ranch this weekend for a scrapbook retreat.  Hopefully I'll finish some more handmade creations that I've packed in my bag. I did make a 2011 calendar too! it went to Germany and I forgot to get a photo of it... oh well.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my Gosh!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your holiday gift bags! Sooooo cute and a great way to use up holiday scraps! You are so on top of things this year girl....and with a bumb shoulder to boot! Can't wait for Timberline!! See ya there :o)

Jo said...

i am so jealous that you are all at timberline ... i will stay in and scrap on saturday ... just to pretend that i am there ... have a wonderful time!

hayleycreates said...

Gorgeous Everything! Can't believe what you can create when you're so sore!!! Amazing!

Wendy said...

I can always count on you to remind me how many days I have left!

Love your cards! and Tags! and Bags!

Unknown said...

love those gift tags. very cute

Sue said...

You amaze me Izzy! With your sore shoulder and all you get so much done!!
The bags are beautiful!!!I have a bunch of Christmas paper here that i could use up really fast!!Can't wait to see you on the weekend!

laterg8r said...

wowsers - you have been busy :D

everything looks gorgeous :D