Friday, January 21, 2011

It warms my heart....

I had a visit with my friend Diane a couple of weeks ago and while we were getting caught up on all the news, she mentioned that her son was taking snowboarding lessons through school.  After a great discussion on the subject and learning that he needed some goggles and gloves I offered to pass along mine.  

I had received new goggles and gloves a few years ago, but never had the chance to use them and with my gimpy body, skiing/boarding is just not in my future!  So I gave them to Michael, I know he'll put them to good use!

Imagine my surprise this week when I received the most lovely Thank You card from Michael, handmade to boot!  I was so touched that they took the time to create and mail me the card.  It really made my week!


2 comments:

Jo said...

love the green and black colour palette he chose ... Mike is such a sweetie!

Kathy said...

I heard about this the other night. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Michael is definitely talented just like his mom.