Friday, November 25, 2011

And so it begins....

 Last week I received my first Christmas card from my great aunt Leila in Sheffield England, I always get her card first!  Today I received my second card from Sheffield.... from Stan and Syliva (my parents friends).

Isn't this kitty adorable!! Leila knows me well :)
Loved the simplicity of this card!
I also ensured that Santa sent some "special deliveries" today to some special friends....I hope you enjoyed Santa's visit :)! LOL

My little santa and I were wrapping stocking stuffers this afternoon.... I'm really getting in the groove!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You know I absolutely LOVED my Santa visit! OMG! Did I laugh! You're the best! Love you girlfriend :)

Ha ha...the word verification for this post is "ingridd"