Friday, February 03, 2012

Thanks Shell!

Yesterday I received my 7Gypsies prize from my friend Shell who lives in California! woo hoo :) now I just have to figure out what I'd like to create with it ;)  I won this on her blog.  Thanks Shell, I love it!

I've also been feeling a bit blah with the apartment so I went out a bought some cushions for the sofas to brighten things up a bit.  Really stepped out of my comfort zone... I'm not a huge fan of floral pillows or the colour red.... but I really loved these pillows and bought the plain ones to coordinate.

Doing the happy dance that it's a sunny weekend ahead!  Have a great one!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely cushions Izzy!! I especially love the little one :-)

Sue C said...

Great cushions Izzy! There's nothing like a splash of colour to wipe away the "blahs".

Kathy said...

Ohhhhhh love these bold bright colours! Gorgeous Izzy!