Sunday, March 30, 2014

San Jose Collage Photos


Here are some more collage highlights from my weekend visit with Shell and Mike :)
Cluckingham Palace! the "girls" lay lovely eggs.  Mike made me a fresh poached egg on toast! Yum!
Lovely little winery :)

Visit with Rita and OMG! getting free scrappy goodies!

Shell and Mike took me on a wonderful tour - Half Moon Bay to  Santa Cruz!
Beauregard Vineyards :)
Marianne's Ice Cream.... the shop was packed! I know why.... it's the best damn ice cream I've ever had!
Fun at home... Willy was thrown in the pool, Rita and Gary came for dinner, Kaitlin finished her Steampunk hat, Mike made fresh gnocchi!
Wee bit o' shopping.
Lunch at Opa! The best Sangria ever!
More free Scrappy goodies.... Shell loaded me up!
Coffee at Cocola on Santana Row

Lunch and shopping on Santana Row before heading home....

2 comments:

Jo said...

love the floral top you have on in the last photo ... gorgeous ... and the chicken coop .... so freakin cute!!! what a wonderful lot of memories!!!

Shell said...

it was a bloody good couple of days - I miss the drinking LOL

so good to really catch up - we all need to work out a get together sometime!

- you (and Norbert) are welcome anytime!!