Friday, March 28, 2014

Visit with Shell - San Jose, California

I had an amazing weekend visit with Shell, Mike and family.  Glorious weather, fabulous food and bevvies and some fun touring around to see the area. 

I've been very busy this week since coming home so I haven't had a lot of time to get my photos organized.... but hey, I did get them downloaded!

So here are a couple of collages to keep you going, I'll have more time this weekend to sort and post more photos!

Happy Friday!

Friday afternoon at Clos La Chance Winery.... stop one of two wineries that day!

Mackay Mansion (Shell and Mike's home) I even picked tangelo's from the tree for my breakfast! Yummy :)



1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a beautiful home! I bet you enjoyed sitting around the pool with bevvies in hand! Welcome back!\uc0\u8236 }