It's May for goodness sakes! I feel like it was just Joyful January and here I am already full swing into Spring (BTW - the weather is lovely!)
April was Amazing - lots of activities on top of the usual routines of daily life. Soccer games, 'play days' with friends, Easter, and a scrapbooking retreat weekend. So I'm continuing the trend and moving on into May full steam ahead!
impressively beautiful, elaborate, or extravagant; striking.
What does Magnificent May hold in store for me?
- Birthday celebrations (hee hee.... someone turned 50!)
- Soccer (Go WhiteCaps Go!) 3 home games this month :)
- Mother's Day Celebration - 4 day trip to Portland Oregon with mum
- Trip to Valdes with the Mennies for the Victoria Day long weekend
- Cirque Du Soleil with Jo
- Scrappin' Weekend with Da' Bitches