Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Will it make the Top 10 list?


I saw this fun item on Jody's blog this morning and really got a kick out of it. So I created my own cassette :) It's silly, it's fun and it might just put a smile on your face this morning :) Give it a try! Cassette Generator

On another silly note... while I was traveling in Germany I was absolutely amazed at the ingenuity of some people! The public toilets have got to be one of the most sanitary places around. Self cleaning toilets! now why don't I have this in my home?!! Take a peek at my mini video to see what this thing does! As a side note, I pushed the button on the toilet while I was filming, but the whole system is totally hands free and on motion sensors. This is definitely on my top 10 list of smart things invented!

Self Cleaning Toilet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the things you miss! These kind of toilets are all around NZ (and Europe) and they are SOOOO much nicer than the public loos you find in the US!!

Jan said...

LOL!!! That toilet rocks!! LOL! When are we getting those in the US? : )