Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Beginning to feel alot like.....

Christmas!! I've been busy getting things ready to ship to Germany, just one more item on the list for Kester. Then the parcel is being shipped off on Saturday.
This is an album I made for Lars & Katharina, they can just add their photos of baby Louis... voila! instant baby album.


I finished making all my holiday cards! Yahoo :)I made several of each design for a grand total of 75 cards!! I'm so happy that's done. This doesn't include the cards I'm getting back from two swaps or the cards I've made at Diane's classes. So I've got some spares just in case.

I had a great weekend scrapbooking with friends. Saturday evening Hayley and I were at the Making Memories event in Coquitlam and on Sunday the Scrapaholics club met at a LSS for an all day crop.

Now I just have a few more 'projects' to complete for the holiday season. Thank Goodness Diane's Timberline Ranch Retreat is coming up in November.... three days of power scrapbooking! And congrats to Diane... the weekend retreat is SOLD OUT again! We have such a blast at the ranch, I can't wait :)

If you're interested in going to the next Timberline retreat, registration beings November 23, 2008. The retreat is April 3 - 5, 2009. Contact Diane for information and book early because this is a popular event and sells out quickly!!

As promised... here are few fun photos from our Thanksgiving weekend on Valdes with Ann & Rob. Can you tell we had a blast!?

I'm making my lists, checking them twice and managing to get things done! My goal is to have everything organized by the end of November so I can enjoy the month of December with family & friends! I hate the last minute rush! and IF.... we're doing our page a day challenge (Jan, Wendy, Shell, Shelley, Rachel) I'm going to need some free time. BTW girls.... that was a hint!

and finally for Jan.....mom & dad are home! and brought me back some of our favorite treat :) ...watch your mail box girlfriend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - you can buy Minstrels here at the British foods shop - next time you want some tell me!!

Loving your pics - like you I have all my chrissy cards made now - finished them over the weekend at the retreat - have a crop coming up in a couple of weeks and plan to write them and address them at that - how organised am I!

Wendy said...

You two are disgusting! How can you be finished with all that? Can you help a Girlfriend out? I am not even close to being ready!

Love the card Iz, at least now you can relax during the Holidays!

Anonymous said...

LOL at Wendy - you are just jealous at our supermorganisational skills ;-)

Hey Izzy - email me - lost your email when my pc crashed

Jan said...

WOW, you are amazing!! I wish I had time to make my cards. I tried one year... long ago.. LOL! I only made maybe 5 and quit. : )

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be stalking the mailman!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!! You totally rock, and your mom & dad do too! :)

Sue C said...

Beautiful album and cards!
Lovely pictures of the weekend at Valdez- looks like a good time was had by all...

Kathy said...

Looks like you had a great time on Valdez! I love ALL of your cards! They are totally adorable! As always you inspire me and so I've started on a few of my Christmas projects and have done all my Christmas cards too Yippeee!!