Friday, November 14, 2008

Hello Blog Friends....

...it has been 11 days since I last blogged, please forgive me! It's nothing new around here, just busy and as I mentioned in my November 3rd post.... this month is action packed! So here's a quick little recap and a few photos for you of the past 11 days.

3RD - Work + Music in the Morning Executive Meeting for Enchanted Evening fundraising.
4TH - Work + Scrapaholics Club Meeting
5TH - Work + Music in the Morning Lecture & Concert (Musica Intima) amazing group of singers!
6TH - Work + Household Chores & Grocery shopping
7TH - BC Creative Expo.... fun fun fun, lunch with Diane, Kathy, Susan and baby Pippa! Shopped and picked up a few goodies. Class with Trisha was awesome!! In the evening went to an amazing dance concert put on by DANCE HOUSE.
8TH - Clean, Laundry, prep for mom & dad's arrival.
9TH - Mom and dad arrive, also an added surprise my brother and Kate came too!
10TH - Work + visiting with family + drinks and dessert out at Ann & Rob's place.
11TH - Visiting with the family
12TH - Vancouver Women's Musical Society Concert - Work - some Laundry - Circle Craft Fair!
13TH - Work + more Laundry!

So now I'm all caught up at home, Maria is coming to clean today and when she leaves I'm off to work again!

How's next week?......We're going to a dinner party at Ann & Rob's on Saturday evening, I'm scrapbooking on Sunday with my Scrapaholic friends, going to James Blunt concert on Monday night, a birthday celebration dinner on Tuesday night (Charles is 93!), Wednesday night... I stop and rest (surprised!), Thursday night is the Rush Hour concert series with Ann, and sometime in there, I will be packing and getting ready to leave for the Timberline Ranch Retreat on Friday afternoon with Penny for a fun filled weekend of Scrapbooking with all my scrapbuddies!

So if I'm MIA in blogger land.... I apologize in advance but I will keep you all posted when I come up for air! LOL

2 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

You look identical to your mom! Two BEAUTIFUL ladies!!!! Miss you Iz!

RealRach said...

Enjoy life. We will be here waiting when you come back, no worries there! I am jealous of you being able to do so much! I do a lot but it's not overly fun stuff like you! Have a nice weekend!