Saturday, November 15, 2008

Reveals....

The November 15th DT reveal is up over at Scrap Addict's . This is the digi layout I did, using all Krystal H. digi designs.


This is my layout for Week #8 of SYTYCS. It's the final week of the contest over at the Scrapaholics, I will be announcing the winner on Monday. It's been a fun 8 weeks!! and I'm really happy that the girls in the group enjoyed themselves. All the feedback has been very positive... it was hard work setting it up and keeping it going for eight weeks, but I'm really happy I did it!


My friend SooZeeQue has been busy creating some amazing jewellery - be sure to check it out! I've sent in my holiday shopping list to her already! LOL

I missed a fabulous class that my friends attended last week, Kathy has posted all about it. It looks like they had a blast! We're getting Copic Crazy over at the Scrapaholics, I can't wait for our Copic markers to arrive so I can play too!

I'm busy getting things ready today for tomorrow's crop and I've still got to make dessert for tonight's dinner party.... so I'm dashing off! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great LOs Izzy! I'm so glad you organized the challenges over at Scrapaholics. I had a great time playing and hope we can do it again! See ya at the crop tomorrow girlfriend ;o)

bcgal00 Rae said...

Today was a blast...it was great to see everyone! I'm going to use Copics for some Xmas cards...it can be sooooo addicting! You're gonna love em!