Monday, November 17, 2008

Scrapbook Fun!

I had a great day yesterday with my GF's at the Scrapaholics monthly crop. Thanks Jo for hosting and the image transfer demo was fun! Congrats to Jadranka, she won the "Guess the Number of Flowers" in the can. We had lots of fun and I managed to get some scrapbooking done too! We also raised some money for the 2009 BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids, each month we'll be trying to raise funds so that the group can present a donation to the BCSCK in October 2009! WTG everyone! and Jenn's famous, I ran out of hands and had to use my mouth look.... priceless!


The Scrapaholics So You Think You Can Scrap contest has come to an end and it was a very close finish. Congratulations to Kathy, our grand prize winner, Hayley, first place and Jo, second place. All your layouts over the past 8 weeks have been amazing and very inspiring!
These are my favorite picks
Kathy's
Hayley's
Jo's

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: