Monday, January 19, 2009

Saturday & Sunday POTD

Saturday was an errand day for Norbert & I. I had some items to take to the post office and we needed to pick up a few things at Kin's Market. It was also the first time I actually wheeled into a Starbucks, ordered a latte, and sat in the Starbucks to enjoy my latte. Our local Starbucks is well equipped for the handicapped so it was easy to wheel around the store.
Sunday my friend Kathy picked me up bright & early and after some confusion we finally picked up SooZeeQue and then we were off to Pick of the Patch for the Scrapaholics crop.

I had a marvelous day with all my GF's and scrapbooked my little heart out. Not to mention all the chatting, laughing and general fun we had too!

Jo taught the Maya Road Acrylic mini album class that we designed a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't do too much to help teach the class but I did get to do the whole "Vanna White" thing.
Everyone really seemed to enjoy the class. Kudos to Jo for keeping it all on track.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much fun Izzy and so great to have you join us...you are a whiz on the walker!!
Sue

Jo said...

you are one hellofa Vanna White!!! I totally loved that album that we designed together!!!

Jadranka said...

it was great to see you there izzy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Izzy... nice to see you are up and about!

Jan said...

YEAH!!! Look at you up and about!!! Hope you're feeling good!!

Kathy said...

It was so nice to have you join us again Izzy!