Sunday, February 02, 2014

Groundhog Day and Party Pics

It's Groundhog day....  will he see his shadow or not?  Hmmmm - .... take a peek at the CBC News for the results back east... on the West coast we're still waiting for the Groundhog to wake up! LOL

DH's company party on Friday night was wonderful!  We really enjoyed the evening of food, drink, entertainment and dancing!  The Commodore was a great venue and it was really decked out for a "Space Aged" theme.  We were greeted at the door by an Astronaut, lots of wild and wonderful things were going on throughout the night.  I only took a couple of photos with my phone, the official photos will take a few days to get to us. I'll post those when I get them :)




On a sad note, Ingrid called me yesterday to tell me that my friend Julia, in Bamberg Germany has passed away.  She was so kind, warm and wonderful.  Julia always made me welcome in Bamberg and I will always remember her amazing spirit. 


No comments: